I have had reader requests (shocking, I know) to post recipes, so here goes one! This is tonights dinner. It is a spin off of the walnut and goat cheese spaghetti I made the other night. —-> such a good combination. I had some leftover spaghetti squash in the fridge that needed to be eaten, so this magical entree was created.
Spaghetti Squash with Walnuts, Goat Cheese, and Chicken Sausage:
- Saute 2 cloves garlic.
- Add in package of chicken sausage (I used Trader Joes!)
- Cook until sausage is warmed and you can slice them in pieces
- Add in pasta sauce
- Chop up some shelled walnuts and goat cheese
- Add spaghetti squash to pan, warm it up
- Add in walnuts and goat cheese, combine and stir until creamy
- Serve warm, a mushy creamy deliciousness!