Hello! This weekend I had the chance to escape to Vermont with Steph to get in some skiing! The weather on Friday was gorgeous, 40 degrees and beautiful spring skiing, barely a cloud in the sky. Saturday was colder, and more crowded, so we got in a few runs early and called it a day.
I wanted to share my protein pancake recipe with you guys this morning. Its super easy, and only takes 2 or 3 ingredients, and is deeeeelicious piled with nut butter and fruit.
1. Mash up a ripe banana
2. Add in 2 egg whites or 1/3 cup of liquid egg whites
3. 1 scoop of protein powder (I use vanilla)
4. Few shakes of cinnamon
5. Optional —-> add in blueberries
6. Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and heat on low heat
7. When warm, pour in the pancake mixture and cook on low heat until the top is bubbly and the edges look crispy (be patient, this pancake needs to cook slow and on low in order to form properly)
8. When bubbly on top, flip and cook on opposite side for 1-2 min, then serve warm topped with melty nut butters and fruit of your choosing! Yum!
Such a gorgeous, breathtaking day. Perfect Mountain getaway, lots of sun and fresh air and skiing, just what I needed. It is a nice change to hang out with family and read magazines rather than stay at school taking shots and trying to pour over school books the next day.