This page is a reflection, starting with my goals that I made in the summer of 2012, when I last revisited this blog (my first attempt at blogging was the beginning of this little gem in the summer of 2011).
- Drink more water – check!
- Run 4 half marathons – check!
- Run a marathon (work in progress)
- PR in the half marathon – check!
- Get an internship – check!
- Give up white potatoes – check!
- Weight 120 – check!
- Start a Smug collection – check!
- Red meat & pasta once a week – check!
Summer 2012 goals.
Context: Summer internship at GE in Albany, NY.
In no particular order:
- Keep up with my training plan for the big 26.2 – (check! Training for Rock n’ Roll Marathon)
- Get back into free weights and strenth training at school – (check!)
- Enjoy my week vacation on the Cape – (check! – it was awesome)
- Weigh 120 by the time fall semester begins – (4 pounds to go!) (check! currently at 118 actuallyyy)
- Spend money wisely.. make it last – (working on it? always a work in progress)
- Apply to a GE leadership program – (check – and got it!!)
- Plan something fun for my 21st birthday – (check – Rachel, drinks, it was great)
- Go to Canada over Labor Day weekend – (check!)
- Do a Warrior Dash – (work in progress)
- Read Happiness at Home (any Happiness Project fans out there?) – (ehh will get there eventually)
- Limit pasta and red meat intake to once a week – (check!)
- Run a marathon
- PR in the half marathon —–> CHECK!
- Ragnar Relay
- Go abroad (London, Italy, Greece)
- Summer internship —–> CHECK!
- Compete in Triathlon
- Give up packaged foods —>CHECK
- Dark chocolate —> CHECK
- Yoga once a week
- Join a Crossfit box
- Visit Toronto
- Do one Pull-up